How to Measure
Please see the diagram below and follow the steps to help measure the size of your fingers. This method of measurement will measure the circumference.
- Cut a thin strip of paper or a piece of string several centimetres long.
- Wrap it around the finger where you would want to wear your ring.
- Where the two sides of the paper/string meet mark it with a pen.
- Then lay this measurement down next to a ruler and measure in millimetres the length between the two pen marks.
- Once you have this circumference measurement in millimetres use the Ring Size Chart below to find out what size you are according to the country sizes.
Note: Please ensure the strip is wrapped around in a comfortable fitting, do not tighten it too hard.
Tip: You should measure your fingers in your normal climate or when the climate is higher as this is when your fingers are most swollen, this will prevent you from choosing a ring that is too small in size.
Note: The sizes used on Mirror Bella are in US and UK measurements.
Ring Size Chart